Beautiful 45cm 9ct white gold, fine belcher chain, with an exquisite AA quality 13.5mm South Sea Pearl. The lustrous pearl has been fitted with white gold flanges to allow the pearl to slide freely on chain.
9ct White Gold and South Sea Pearl Slider Necklace
Under Australian Consumer Protection Law, customers are provided with the following guarantees regarding goods purchased:
- Goods are of acceptable quality – safe, durable, fit for its usual purpose, look acceptable in appearance and finish, and have no defects;
- Goods are fit for a specific purpose – fit for any purpose that the consumer made known to the business before buying (either expressly or by implication), or the purpose for which the business said it would be fit for;
- Goods have been accurately described;
- Goods match any sample or demonstration model;
- Goods satisfy any express warranty;
- Goods have clear title;
- Goods come with undisturbed possession;
- Goods are free from any hidden securities or charges; and
- Goods have spare parts and repair facilities reasonably available for a reasonable period of time, unless the consumer is advised otherwise.
For minor problems, the remedy is at the discretion of JM Jeweller, to repair, replace or refund.
For major problems, the consumer may choose to:
- Obtain a full refund or replacement; or
- Keep the goods and seek compensation for the reduction in value of the goods.
For more information about your rights as a consumer, please visit www.accc.gov.au.
At JM Jeweller, we take pride in our workmanship, and the quality of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or a defect has developed through no fault of your own, please contact us to arrange a repair, replacement or refund. The form of remedy will be at our discretion, and will be limited to repair, replacement or refund.
In addition, we also offer a 30 day ‘change of mind’ refund. To qualify for our 30 day ‘change of mind’ refund, items must be returned in ‘as new condition’, accompanied by proof of purchase, and original packaging. It will be at the discretion of JM Jeweller to determine if the item matches the definition of ‘as new condition’ (item must not have been worn, item must be in pristine condition, with no damage, scratches or signs of wear).